DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings is hoping for a strong showing in the city’s $600 million bond issue.
There are actually three questions before the voters, $221 million for streets, $323 million for flood protection, and $55 million for economic development.
KRLD’s L.P. Phillips:
The only thing that the mayor thinks could hurt the bond issue – straight party voters who forget to check the bottom of the ballot because straight party voting does not include the bond questions.
Rawlings says most of the feedback he’s received has been favorable for the bonds.
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican