GREENVILLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Greenville Police are searching for a teenage girl who has been missing since Friday, Nov. 2. Alicia Moore, 16, was last seen getting off a school bus last Friday afternoon at the corner of Bourland and Walnut streets, according to police chief Dan Busken.
At the time, Alicia was wearing a white shirt with a black undershirt, a green jacket, pink headband and black glasses. She was carrying an orange backpack with black straps with the initials “SFA” printed on it. Alicia was also wearing earrings and a necklace.
The teen is described as 5’1” tall and weighs 97 pounds. She has medium length black hair, black eyes, and wears braces.
Anyone with information about Alicia Moore, can call the Greenville Police department at 903-457-2900.
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican