DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A system-wide computer and signals outage briefly halted all Trinity Railway Express operations, but service is now returning to normal, DART announced this morning.
The initial word on the outage came shortly after 4:00 a.m. from DART’s Twitter feed. “We’re working on [the] computer issue, but there’s no estimated repair time,” the transit agency said, extending its apologies to the thousands of a passengers who rely on the service each day.
Within an hour of the original post, DART advised the problems had been fixed and that service was being restored.
Also Check Out:
- Diabetic Texas Teen Hit With Taser After Crash
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless Man Saves Police Officer From Attack
- North Texas Mom Holds Guinness ‘Breastmilk Donated’ Record
- North Texas Pastor Murdered, Assailant Later Dies
- Dallas Billboard Claims MLK Was A Republican