MCKINNEY (CBSDFW.COM) - McKinney police and members of the US Marshal East Texas Task Force have arrested a 59-year-old man in connection with a string of recent aggravated robberies in McKinney.
Benjamin Sanchez was arrested on Saturday at the Value Place Motel at 3401 North Central Expressway just after 10 p.m.
Police say the man is suspected of robbing a number of people in McKinney and Frisco. On Nov. 8, a man fitting Sanchez’s description robbed a McKinney Subway at gunpoint. He is also accused of trying to rob an elderly couple outside of a McKinney post office on the same day.
Surveillance images of the suspect were released last week in hopes of getting information from the public.
Also Check Out:
- 4-Year-Old Set To Undergo 40th Surgery
- North Texas Man Jailed For Skipping Jury Duty
- Rockwall Teen Found Dead In Apparent Homicide
- Bell Helicopter Shows Off Newest Product
- Badly Injured Dog Struggles To Survive