DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are investigating a fatal shooting and car accident that occurred in South Dallas early Wednesday morning.
The victim, identified as 27-year-old Kimothy Pace of Dallas, was shot near the intersection of Hatcher Street and Malcolm X Boulevard just after midnight. Pace continued to drive a short distance before crashing his vehicle into a tree near the intersection of Lawrence Street and Marder Street.
He was taken to Baylor Medical Center in Dallas with critical injuries where he later died.
The motive for the shooting is unknown.
Police are investigating but have no suspects at this time.
Also Check Out:
- White House Petition To Let Texas Secede Reaches Goal
- Student Mentor Arrested For Indecency Charge With Teens
- Woman Found Dead Inside Her Arlington Home
- Texas Democrats Move To Legalize Marijuana
- ME Confirms: Body Found In Trunk Is Missing Girl