DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A water main break in the medical district, along the Stemmons Freeway near Inwood, turned a service road into a raging river.
At its peak, the water was up to three feet high in some places.
Dallas Water Utilities says the pipeline experienced a failure at about 5 p.m. Crews were on standby throughout the evening and plan to work all night to repair it and get the service road open in time for the morning rush.
Also Check Out:
- White House Petition To Let Texas Secede Reaches Goal
- Student Mentor Arrested For Indecency Charge With Teens
- Woman Found Dead Inside Her Arlington Home
- Texas Democrats Move To Legalize Marijuana
- ME Confirms: Body Found In Trunk Is Missing Girl