AUSTIN (AP) - Dave Grohl may be taking a break from his band, but with the addition of an appearance at South By Southwest next spring 2013 is shaping up to be a busy year nonetheless.
The often eloquent Foo Fighters frontman has signed on to give the keynote speech at the 2013 South By Southwest Music Conference on March 14 in Austin, Texas.
He’s also working on his Sound City documentary and new Queens Of The Stone Age material with Josh Homme. Both are expected next year as well.
Grohl announced earlier this fall that his Grammy-winning Foo Fighters had no immediate plans to record or tour and that his immediate focus was Sound City, his documentary about the famed Los Angeles studio.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- White House Petition To Let Texas Secede Reaches Goal
- Student Mentor Arrested For Indecency Charge With Teens
- Woman Found Dead Inside Her Arlington Home
- Texas Democrats Move To Legalize Marijuana
- ME Confirms: Body Found In Trunk Is Missing Girl