FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow is the person most Americans would like to have Thanksgiving with, according to a poll conducted by Nielsen Entertainment for Destination America.
Tim Tebow received 23% of the vote, the same amount as Big Bird. Lady Gaga scored 15%, three times the amount of votes President Obama received as a write in option for the online survey.
The survey asked 700 U.S. adults several questions on the topic of Thanksgiving. Nearly nine of ten respondents (88%) said their Thanksgiving meal would include roasted turkey. About one of ten (9%) said they preferred smoked or deep-fried turkey.
When it comes to family, a majority of Americans (63%) said “having all their loved ones under one roof” is the best part of the holiday. “All of the food” received support from 53% of respondents and spending time with family finished third with 22%.
Also Check Out:
- ‘Cops & Robbers’ Game Goes Over Badly With Cops
- Pet Medicine Becoming Human Business
- Massive Explosion & Chemical Fire At Garland Plant
- Court Cries After Girl’s Letter To Drunk Driver
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck