IRVING (AP) - Exxon Mobil says its principal financial officer plans to retire Feb. 1 after 36 years with the oil company.
Donald Humphreys, 64, is also a senior vice president and has been on the company’s management committee since 2006.
In announcing the move Thursday, Exxon Mobil Corp. did not indicate who might replace Humphreys.
Shares of the Irving, Texas, company are down 8 cents to $88.02 in afternoon trading.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Larry Hagman Dead At The Age Of 81
- Hurst Officer Outburst Caught On Video
- Dallas Man Attacked By Pack Of Pit Bulls
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck