NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Former President George H. W. Bush remains in a Houston hospital this morning suffering from bronchitis.
A spokesman for the 41st president, Jim McGrath says while Mr. Bush had a good day Sunday, he still has a painful cough.
For now, McGrath says the 88-year-old Mr. Bush will stay at Methodist Hospital for a few of more days.
The former President has been hospitalized for bronchitis twice during the past month. The first time came after Election Day.
McGrath says the bronchitis came back with a vengeance late last month, and that the former President went back into the hospital the day after Thanksgiving.
McGrath confirmed that Mr. Bush doesn’t have pneumonia. His son, Former President George W. Bush and former First Lady Bush are among those who have visited the elder Mr. Bush in the hospital.
Also Check Out:
- Larry Hagman Dead At The Age Of 81
- Hurst Officer Outburst Caught On Video
- Dallas Man Attacked By Pack Of Pit Bulls
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?
- Military Veterans Killed In Midland Train Wreck