Rangers CentralShop for Rangers Gear
Buy Rangers Tickets
BOSTON (Sports Network) - The Boston Red Sox made a move to strengthen their bullpen on Thursday, agreeing to terms with reliever Koji Uehara.
According to the Globe, which quotes a league source, it is a one-year deal.
The 37-year-old right-hander did not record a decision in 37 games last season for the Texas Rangers, posting one save and pitching to a 1.75 earned run average.
In four major-league seasons, the native of Japan has posted a 5-9 record, 2.89 ERA in 157 games (12 starts) for Baltimore and Texas.
(© Copyright 2012 The Sports Network. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- CBS Radio Building Hit By Gunfire
- Snatch & Grab Thieves Nab $19,000 In 13 Seconds
- Mothers & Daughters Bond Over Plastic Surgery
- Texas Woman Killed Trying To Prevent Boyfriend’s Suicide
- CBS 11 Investigates: How Dirty Is Your Plane?