SAN ANTONIO (CBSDFW.COM) - A gunman involved in a fight outside a San Antonio restaurant ran into a nearby theater, firing his weapon, before being shot by an off-duty Bexar County sheriff’s officer.
KSAT-TV in San Antonio reported it happened around 9:30 p.m. Sunday at the Mayan 14 theater on the city’s south side.
According to the sheriff’s office, the suspect ran across the parking lot between a Chinese restaurant and the theater, firing his weapon.
The man then ran into a theater bathroom and was followed by the off-duty officer, who shot the suspect. The gunman was taken to the hospital along with another person hit by gunfire in the parking lot, KSAT reported.
The name of the shooter, the victim and the female off-duty officer have not been released, according to KSAT.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- 2 Fatalities Confirmed In North Texas Plane Crash
- PD: Father Carved Pentagram On 6-Year-Old Son’s Back
- Pro Bowl NT Physically Confronted Jerry Jones In Locker Room