NEW YORK (AP) – Texas has the most valuable college football program in the nation, according to Forbes Magazine.
Forbes released its college football evaluations Wednesday. The magazine says the Longhorns are worth $133 million, up from $129 million last year.
Michigan ($120 million) was No. 2, followed by Notre Dame ($103 million). The rest of the top 10 consisted of SEC schools. Alabama ($95 million) was sixth.
Forbes also ranked the most powerful coaches. Alabama’s Nick Saban was No. 1.
Forbes valued Kansas State as the best team for the money, while rival Kansas was the worst team for the money.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- 2 Fatalities Confirmed In North Texas Plane Crash
- PD: Father Carved Pentagram On 6-Year-Old Son’s Back
- Pro Bowl NT Physically Confronted Jerry Jones In Locker Room