Reporting Julie Fisk
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Two of the most anticipated movies of the year are opening on Christmas Day. First, there’s “Les Miserables,” starting Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathway. It’s the screen adaptation of the popular musical and was directed by Tom Hooper, who had tremendous success with “The King’s Speech” in 2010.
Also out is the latest movie from Quentin Tarrantion, “Django Unchained.” It stars Jamie Foxx as a slave who becomes a Bounty Hunter with the help of Christoph Walz. It has already been nominated for 5 Golden Globes.
If you’d like to watch the trailers or find show times, just click on those links above but first see what KRLD Film Critic Julie Fisk has to say about “Les Miserables” and “Django Unchained.”
PLAY: At the movies with Julie Fisk
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- 2 Fatalities Confirmed In North Texas Plane Crash
- PD: Father Carved Pentagram On 6-Year-Old Son’s Back
- Pro Bowl NT Physically Confronted Jerry Jones In Locker Room