GRANBURY (CBSDFW.COM) – Granbury Mayor Rickie Pratt suffered a severe stroke and was airlifted to Plaza Medical Center in Fort Worth on Friday morning, the city confirmed in a statement.
City Manager Wayne McKethan informed the City Council of Mayor Pratt’s condition after speaking with the mayor’s wife.
“Specific information regarding Mayor Pratt’s medical condition is protected by HIPAA. Please rest assured that we will release an updated report as appropriate details become available. We greatly appreciate everyone’s thoughts and concerns for Mayor Pratt,” stated Shanna Smith Snyder, director of communication and marketing, for the City of Granbury.
Mayor Pratt, 56, first took office in 2010. His slogan for the city is “Granbury – a historic town with a vision to the future.” He has lived in Granbury since 1975, most recently owning a business focusing on audio and video designs and installations.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search