DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A security guard was shot early Friday morning after refusing entry to two men at a Dallas nightclub.
According to the police report, the incident occurred around 4 a.m. at 4 Club, located in the 2400 block of Northwest Highway.
The two suspects argued with the guard after being turned away before returning to their vehicle, a black Cadillac Escalade with 26-inch rims and tinted windows.
One of the men then began firing at 45-year-old Julio Romero, striking him on his backside before fleeing north on Harry Hines Boulevard.
Romero was taken to Parkland Hospital where he is recovering.
The shooter is described as a Latino male around 25 years of age, standing 6-foot-1 and weighing 230 pounds. He was wearing a blue and white shirt with blue jeans and boots. The second suspect is a Latino male in his mid-20s.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search