GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – Employees at a Grapevine warehouse were evacuated Friday morning after smoke-filled the inside of the industrial building.
According to the Grapevine Fire Department, a fire started in a clogged welding chimney at the Wrico Stamping of Texas warehouse at 650 Industrial Drive.
All 52 employees were evacuated and accounted for. The company welder was treated for smoke inhalation.
Building employees have been allowed back inside the building.
According to the company’s website, Wrico Stamping of Texas operates out of the 60,000 square foot facility in Grapevine and ships finished parts to customers throughout the United States.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search