FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A high ranking Dallas Police Officer, who is currently on administrative leave, says thousands of dollars of items were stolen from her car as visited her husband’s grave.
Lt. Regina Smith filed a police report detailing the burglary. She says she heard a door slam and saw a car race away as she placed a flower on her husband’s headstone. Smith’s husband, Senior Corporal Norman Smith, was also a member of the Dallas Police Department and was killed in the line of duty in 2009.
In a police report (click here to download), Smith says an iPad, iPhone, cash, $400 wallet, $1500 Burberry purse, and $200 cosmetic bag were stolen. Smith could not give a description of the thieves car.
Smith was placed on administrative leave after posting a video online, in which she was dressed provocatively and fired a gun. In the videos, she calls herself “Lucille Baller,” while promoting her own private record label, named after her husband.
The website, BigRushin.com, was shut down after Smith was placed on leave.
Also Check Out:
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Ms. Grinch Caught On Camera Stealing Christmas Decorations
- Austin Gun Store Owner Offers Teachers A Discount
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search