Reporting Arezow Doost
For more trusted health
news and information,
visit CBS DFW's
AUSTIN (CBSDFW.COM) – The state launched a new health program for thousands of Texas women today.
It’s called Texas Women’s Health, and it’s been making headlines for months.
A Texas judge went ahead yesterday with banning funding for Planned Parenthood.
Now, thousands of women have to find new doctors. Women who currently go to Planned Parenthood clinics, must now either pay to go there, or apply to this program. Anyone can use the website to apply and find a new state- approved doctor.
Read more about the Texas Women’s Health program at texaswomenshealth.org.
Also Check Out:
- Sporting Goods Customers Complain: Guns Paid For, But Not Delivered
- Dallas Meat Packer Indicted For Pig Blood Pollution
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search