BURLESON (CBSDFW.COM) – A 26-year-old Alvarado woman died in an overnight car crash after her vehicle rolled on a county road just outside of Burleson.
Rachel Strange was traveling in her white Nissan Sentra around midnight along Renfro Street near Blackjack Lane. Highway Patrol says the woman took a curve too quickly, over-corrected, and rolled her Sentra multiple times in a ditch.
Strange was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle. Paramedics pronounced her dead at the scene.
Also Check Out:
- Sporting Goods Customers Complain: Guns Paid For, But Not Delivered
- Dallas Meat Packer Indicted For Pig Blood Pollution
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search