HALTOM CITY (CBSDFW.COM) – A pedestrian was killed early Thursday morning after being struck by a car while crossing Denton Highway in Haltom City.
A 47-year-old female was traveling northbound in the right lane in the 3300 block of Denton Highway near Broadway in a Ford Fusion. Witnesses told police that, just before 5:00 a.m., the vehicle had a green light and the right of way when the collision occurred.
The victim was transported to John Peter Smith Hospital and pronounced dead.
No charges are expected against the driver of the car.
The victim has not yet been identified.
Also Check Out:
- Sporting Goods Customers Complain: Guns Paid For, But Not Delivered
- Dallas Meat Packer Indicted For Pig Blood Pollution
- TSA Detains ‘Explosive-Laced’ Girl In Wheelchair
- Plano Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket
- Texas Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search