NEW YORK (CBS NEWS) - The late Larry Hagman will be on television screens once again on Wednesday night, in an appearance taped not long before his death in November at age 81.
The “Dallas” star is featured on CBS prank show “I Get That a Lot,” in which celebrities take on everyday jobs and try to convince the public that they’re not anyone famous. Hagman posed as a Costco employee and handed out samples of barbecue sauce to customers.
The appearance was shot on September 7 in Santa Clarita, California.
“Larry was amazing to work with,” executive producer Eric Schotz said. “I think what people didn’t know about Larry Hagman is that he was a prankster at heart. He loved the fact that he could interact with his fans and the fans reactions when they found out it was him are priceless.”
The one-hour special airs Wednesday night on CBS.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose