FRISCO (AP) - FC Dallas signed Peruvian national team goalkeeper Raul Fernandez on Thursday, giving them an experienced player who can challenge Christ Seitz and Richard Sanchez for playing time. Terms were not disclosed.
The 27-year-old Fernandez played for Nice last season, appearing in two matches for the Ligue 1 side. He has 21 international caps with the Peru since March 2008. He played in 143 matches for top club team Universitario between his 2005 debut and 2010.
(©2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose