Reporting Jeff Ray
For more trusted health
news and information,
visit CBS DFW's
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Flu cases are on the rise and the question on the minds of many health officials is how bad is this outbreak going to be?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) closely monitors flu rates. They say rates are high but actually coming down. others are not so sure. CBS 11′s Jeff Ray reports:
For more information on Google’s Flu Trends, check out their worldwide map at google.org/flutrends.
Or CLICK HERE to see the weekly CDC Flu report.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose