EULESS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Euless on Thursday arrested a 20-year-old man suspected of trafficking stolen truck tailgates. According to police, the suspect — identified as Zachary Holt — inadvertantly arranged a meeting with investigators. He showed up to the meeting with a juvenile male.
While talking to investigators, the juvenile admitted that the tailgate was stolen in Rowlett.
Holt was arrested for unrelated traffic violations. Later, at the police station, he said that he was delivering the stolen tailgate to a buyer. The Euless Police Department is still investigating further details about the case.
Meanwhile, the juvenile was released to a parent. Together, they led investigators to a storage facility located in Rowlett that contained several other truck tailgates that had been reported as stolen. Officials with the Rowlett Police Department assisted Euless investigators in recovering these items.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose