DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A Dallas man was murdered Sunday night after three men entered his home demanding money. The victim’s 10-year-old son was in the house at the time and told police he heard the gunshot.
According to the police report, when officers arrived at the residence at 3601 Carl St. near Fair Park, 29-year-old Dontyia Brooks was found lying face down on the floor in the living room. Brooks suffered a gunshot wound to the head and died at the scene.
The victim’s son told police that he heard a knock at the door. When his father opened the door, three black male suspects came inside and were demanding money. The child then heard a gunshot and ran to the back of the house.
No arrests have been made in the case.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose