A lawyer by the name of Larry McGuinness is hoping to recoup his money on San Antonio Spurs tickets…and then some. McGuiness alleges that the Spurs, “violated the state’s deceptive and fair trade practices law,” as well as “suffered economic damages” when Gregg Popovich sent Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Danny Green home on a plane before a prime-time game in Miami against the Heat.
Now, Dallas Mavericks fans are looking to take Mark Cuban and Rick Carlisle to court! Unfortunately, they weren’t able to get Jim Adler, the Texas Hammer, but rather …his brother – Tim.
Also Check Out:
- Cruz: Shutdown May Be Necessary
- 2013 Payroll Tax Increase Means Your Paycheck Will Shrink
- North Texas Teen Killed By Flu Complications Remembered
- Church Elects Registered Sex Offender As Sr. Pastor
- Grapevine Teens Dead In Suspected Narcotics Overdose