FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – With Thursday’s new look, Fort Worth-based American Airlines is one step closer to regaining its position as a leading North Texas company.
When it does, it will mean changes for the nearly 80-year-old company and for passengers that go far beyond what the planes look like.
AMR Corporation CEO Tom Horton spoke with CBS 11 about what’s next for the company, and what *could* be on the horizon.
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies