Filed underBest Of, Entertainment, Local, Mornings, News, Nightlife & Music, Syndicated Local, Texas, Watch + Listen
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - There are many events being held across the Metroplex this weekend in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday. Some of those events choose to celebrate King through music. Among the performers in North Texas this weekend is singer/songwriter Will Davenport. He will be performing Saturday in Arlington, and Sunday and Monday in Fort Worth.
Davenport stopped by the CBS 11 News studio early Friday morning to give an example of his vibe. “I’m a complete fan of the old school,” he said. “I love Sam Cooke. I love Earth, Wind & Fire.” Check out Davenport’s two special live performances in the videos below. And click here for to see more information on his weekend shows.
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies