Reporting Chris Sommer
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – GoDaddy.com has released one of two commercials to be aired during Super Bowl XLVII next Sunday.
The pre-released ad, which features a cameo of Danica Patrick as a pilot, could reflect a growing trend with Super Bowl advertisers. By releasing it early, advertisers hope more eyes will land on their videos. But does it kill the element of surprise?
University of Texas at Arlington Marketing Professor Elton Briggs weighs in on the subject.
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies