AUSTIN (AP) - The battle for higher-education dollars begins as the Senate Finance Committee hears testimony on the funding needs of four state university systems.
The panel will hear testimony Friday in Austin on the needs of the Texas State University System, Texas Tech University System, University of Houston System and the University of North Texas System on Friday.
The University of Texas and Texas A&M University systems will receive similar discussion before the committee on Monday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Man Shoots Self At North Texas Shopping Mall
- Victim Critical After Lewisville House Explosion
- Texas Man Reunited With Dog Who Had Been Missing After Crash
- Person Off Overpass Closes Lanes Of I-635 Dallas
- Live NICU Cameras Let Parents ‘Peek-A-Boo’ At Babies