Ramirez said there were about eight boys in all. She recognized most of them as seventh graders from school.
They didn’t get any money. But they stole her cell phone from her friend’s back pocket.
Police are investigating after her father reported the incident at the school and filed a police report.
Through a relative translating for him, Juan Carlos Hernandez said he believes the boys targeted his daughter.
“Because she has, all week, been selling candy. They though she had the money with her. And they wanted the money, especially from her,”
He said the fact that the boys were so young shows one thing the girl’s father said. “They don’t show them what’s good and what’s wrong.”
Since the incident happened off school property, DISD is letting the Dallas Police Department handle it. Once police are through, the school will take the appropriate action.
Police say they are investigating the case as a robbery. They won’t say much else because juveniles are involved.
Also Check Out:
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center Of Gym Lawsuit
- Angry Dallas Neighbor Allegedly Kills 2 Over Dog Poop
- Kaufman Co. Assistant DA Shot & Killed Near Courthouse
- Texas Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Seven Years Later, Lost Dog Returned To Owner