VAN (CBSDFW.COM) – The Van Zandt County Fire Marshal’s Office has issued warrants for three individuals alleged to be responsible for the explosion and fire at an oil storage facility in rural Van Zandt County.
The fire, which occurred on Jan. 29 just north of Van, allegedly started when two individuals were smoking atop an oil storage tank. Two fiberglass storage tanks immediately caught fire, and a third eventually burned.
Two of the suspects were burned in the accident and eventually routed to Parkland in Dallas for treatment. They have since been released.
Warrants have been issued for Brandy Wolfe, HR Price and Heather Wolfe. The warrants are for Criminal Mischief-Over $200,000.00, which is a first degree felony, and Criminal Trespass of a Critical Infrastructure, which is a class A misdemeanor.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of these individuals is encouraged to call Van Zandt County Crimestoppers at 903-567-7867.
Also Check Out:
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center Of Gym Lawsuit
- Angry Dallas Neighbor Allegedly Kills 2 Over Dog Poop
- Kaufman Co. Assistant DA Shot & Killed Near Courthouse
- Texas Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Seven Years Later, Lost Dog Returned To Owner