EVERETT, Wash. (AP) – A Boeing 787 landed routinely just before 11 a.m. Thursday at Paine Field at Everett, near the factory where it was assembled.
The plane was flown from Meacham Field in Fort Worth where it was painted in the colors of the airline customer, China Southern.
The Federal Aviation Administration gave the company permission to relocate the plane. Other 787s have been grounded since last month by battery problems.
The Federal Aviation Administration is still considering a separate Boeing request for 787 test flights.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center Of Gym Lawsuit
- Angry Dallas Neighbor Allegedly Kills 2 Over Dog Poop
- Kaufman Co. Assistant DA Shot & Killed Near Courthouse
- Texas Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Seven Years Later, Lost Dog Returned To Owner