FORNEY (CBSDFW.COM) - An investigation by undercover narcotics officers led to the arrests of two people in Kaufman County.
Police apprehended 28-year-old Russell Lewis Watson Jr. of Gun Barrel City and 35-year-old Susan Marie Salmon of Terrell at around 4:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon. Authorities recovered more than 35 grams of a substance believed to be methamphetamines from a vehicle. Both of the suspects were taken into custody without incident.
Watson and Salmon were both charged with manufacturing and delivering a controlled substance.
Upon more investigation, authorities found that Watson also had three outstanding warrants in Seagoville, one outstanding warrant in Ellis County and five outstanding warrants in Seven Points. Meanwhile, Salmon had just recently been released from Kaufman County Law Enforcement Center after charges of identity theft from a December case.
Watson is now being held on a bond of more than $500,000 while Salmon is in jail with a $200,000 bond.
Also Check Out:
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center Of Gym Lawsuit
- Angry Dallas Neighbor Allegedly Kills 2 Over Dog Poop
- Kaufman Co. Assistant DA Shot & Killed Near Courthouse
- Texas Women Sue X-Rated Revenge Website
- Seven Years Later, Lost Dog Returned To Owner