ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Would you ever guess that a man who has ‘moves like Jagger’ is over 100 years old?
Roy Wall has them, and Sunday was his 104th birthday.
The man who many call Pappie was born on February 24, 1909 in Johnson County, Oklahoma. North of what’s now Lake Texoma.
Having lived more than a century, the retired farmer has seen it all.
Sunday’s birthday party with friends and family from all over the United States was reason to celebrate. And as soon as the music started, Pappie started to move
Everyone wanted a turn to dance with the man of the hour
At 104 Roy hadn’t lost a step. His dancing lit up the room, which is why family members are hoping for more birthdays and future dances.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Dermatologists Share Anti-Aging Secrets
- “Sexually Suggestive” Exercises Center of LA Fitness Lawsuit