FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Fort Worth Police are trying to determine why a 26-year-old man critically hurt in a traffic accident Wednesday was later found to have “derogatory” words written on his body.
The crash happened after midnight along the southbound lanes of I-35W near Eagle Parkway in far North Fort Worth.
The man, who was by himself in the vehicle, apparently lost control and wound up in the center median, police said.
He was taken to a local trauma hospital, but when he got there, doctors and nurses noticed someone had written bad words on his body.
Police have not yet said what the words are, but they are handwritten and in ink. Investigators aren’t sure if the words are linked to the crash or just a joke.
The driver remains in intensive care, but is expected to eventually recover from his injuries.
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Civil Rights Complaint Filed In Pencil Shavings Incident