From Dallas Stars
Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
DALLAS (AP) – The Dallas Stars have activated Kari Lehtonen from the injured list, and the goalie says he expects to play Thursday against Edmonton.
Lehtonen has missed five games because of a groin injury after leaving in the first period of a 4-3 win over Vancouver on Feb. 15.
The 29-year-old Lehtonen from Finland was among the NHL leaders in wins when he was injured. He is 7-2-1 with a 2.12 goals-against average and a .934 save percentage.
To make room on the roster, the Stars sent goalie Cristopher Nilstorp to Texas of the American Hockey League. Nilstorp is 1-3-1 with Dallas and 17-10-5 with Texas this season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- Disabled Weatherford Man Files Lawsuit Against Six Flags
- Escaped Prisoner Shot & Killed By Law Enforcement
- Dueling Bobcats Caught On Video In Carrollton
- Civil Rights Complaint Filed In Pencil Shavings Incident