Arlington City Leaders Say No To DART Deal
ARLINGTON (CBS 11 NEWS) – A deal to add Arlington to the DART system likely won’t happen.
City leaders said Wednesday they can’t make the long term financial commitment DART set for new cities wanting to join the transit agency.
Arlington is trying to start its first, pilot bus route later this year.
Leaders said DART is still a possible option for that route.
But the “T” in Fort Worth and private companies are options as well.
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- North Texas Dad Indicted For Carving Pentagram On Son
- Paramedics Packing Heat? One Texas Lawmaker Says Yes
- DISD Approves School Security Upgrades
- College Players Pepper Sprayed After Basketball Game
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES