Car Rams Into Dallas Wendy’s Restaurant
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) - Shortly before 7 p.m., a vehicle rammed into the back of a Wendy’s fast food restaurant, sparking a fire after hitting a gas line.
Firefighters responded to the restaurant to find the back of the restaurant, located at 1555 North Jim Miller Road, engulfed in flames.
All the customers were able to escape without injury. The driver of the car could not be found at the scene.
All the fire damage was contained to the drive-thru area of the restaurant.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- North Texas Dad Indicted For Carving Pentagram On Son
- Paramedics Packing Heat? One Texas Lawmaker Says Yes
- DISD Approves School Security Upgrades
- College Players Pepper Sprayed After Basketball Game
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES