Cowboys Give Tryout To Former First-Round DE
IRVING (105.3 The Fan) – Defensive end Jarvis Moss, a Denton native who was the 17th overall pick in the 2007 NFL Draft, is getting a tryout Wednesday with the Dallas Cowboys.
Moss, 28, is a 6-7, 260-pounder who starred at Denton’s Ryan High School and then at the University of Florida. The Broncos traded up to select him as a first-rounder but released him in 2010. Moss was with the Raiders for two seasons but was released last year and did not play in the NFL in 2012.
In college, Moss was a weapon as a pass-rusher and on special teams at a kick-blocker. During his NFL career he’s started two games, recording six sacks and 46 tackles.
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- North Texas Dad Indicted For Carving Pentagram On Son
- Paramedics Packing Heat? One Texas Lawmaker Says Yes
- DISD Approves School Security Upgrades
- College Players Pepper Sprayed After Basketball Game
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES