Foxworthy To Host CBS Baking Competition
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (CBS NEWS) - A new cooking competition is coming to TV this summer, but this one will be centered on pastry tools instead of cooking gadgets.
Comedian Jeff Foxworthy has been tapped to host “The American Baking Competition,” set to kick off May 29 on CBS.
Based on the hit UK show “The Great British Bake Off,” the new American version will feature skilled amateurs taking on baking challenges, with ultimately one pastry chef champ to be crowned. Paul Hollywood, who appears on the UK edition, and chef Marcela Valladolid will serve as judges.
Foxworthy has been involved in plenty of TV projects from “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?” to “Blue Collar TV.”
Also Check Out:
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks
- North Texas Dad Indicted For Carving Pentagram On Son
- Paramedics Packing Heat? One Texas Lawmaker Says Yes
- DISD Approves School Security Upgrades
- College Players Pepper Sprayed After Basketball Game
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES