Reporting Mark Elfenbein
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Tim Donoghy joined Elf & Slater today on The Fan. Tim is a former NBA referee who went to prison for involvement in betting scandal in 2007.
He discussed the scandal, the mob involvement and how deep this scam ran and how it worked. He also talked about why he was over (and still is) 75% accurate in picking spreads.
He also touched on how player/referee relationships effected the outcome of some games.
(© Copyright 2013 105.3 The Fan / KRLD-FM. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Woman Uses Electrical Cord To Discipline Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Lily The Rabbit Still Lucky With Only Two Legs
- Little Boy’s Dancing Steals Spotlight at Rascal Flatts Concert
- Teen Killed By Oncoming Train In South Fort Worth
- Plano Police Warn Hispanic Men Of Violent Attacks