Reporting Chris Sommer
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – In East Dallas, the Fitzhugh Ave. gates to the Swiss Avenue Historic District are in need a good scrubbing after taggers sprayed the entrance with graffiti early this morning.
Gaye Jackson is Vice President of the neighborhood organization. She says they have off-duty police officers working security, but may consider adding more when the Swiss Avenue Historic District has its next meeting.
Jackson says vandals also defaced the Swiss Avenue gates with graffiti about a year ago.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Deion Sanders Divorce Drama Gets Nastier With Steroid Allegations
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Dallas Hospital Offers Free Facial Surgery For African Girl
- Good Samaritan Critically Injured Helping Driver