Cowboys To Play Dolphins In Preseason HOF Game
CANTON, OHIO (105.3 The Fan) — The NFL is confirming the 105.3 The Fan report that the Dallas Cowboys will play in the Hall of Fame preseason game in Canton, Ohio on Aug. 4.
The Cowboys, who will play the Miami Dolphins, will be a featured attraction on the weekend. Larry Allen is being inducted into the Hall (with his presenter Cowboys owner Jerry Jones). Bill Parcells, a former Cowboys coach, is also being inducted.
Cowboys training camp in Oxnard, California could conceivably start a week early due to the extra preseason game. The Cowboys will play five preseason games instead of the typical four.
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Deion Sanders Divorce Drama Gets Nastier With Steroid Allegations
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Dallas Hospital Offers Free Facial Surgery For African Girl
- Good Samaritan Critically Injured Helping Driver
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES