DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Courtesy of Paul Lukas, a New York based columnist for ESPN that studies uniform design, comes a leaked version of the alleged new Miami Dolphins logo design via @UniWatch.
In this new look T.D., (standing for Touchdown), the Dolphins official mascot is minus his helmet emblazoned with the orange “M”.
It was recently announced that the Dolphins will be unveiling a new logo and uniform on April 18, 2013.
The Cowboys, will play the Miami Dolphins at the Hall of Fame preseason game in Canton, Ohio on Aug. 4.
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Deion Sanders Divorce Drama Gets Nastier With Steroid Allegations
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Dallas Hospital Offers Free Facial Surgery For African Girl
- Good Samaritan Critically Injured Helping Driver