DALLAS (KRLD) – The Dallas ISD is teaming up with school districts in four other states to coordinate their school lunch planning. The plan is designed to help the districts keep costs down while providing healthy food choices.
Dora Rivas, the Executive Director of Dallas ISD’s Food & Child Nutrition Services, spoke with KRLD’s David Rancken today about why this effort is so important.
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Deion Sanders Divorce Drama Gets Nastier With Steroid Allegations
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Dallas Hospital Offers Free Facial Surgery For African Girl
- Good Samaritan Critically Injured Helping Driver