Gas Prices Up 3 Cents Across Texas
Get Breaking News First
HOUSTON (AP) - Retail gasoline prices across Texas have increased 3 cents this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump reached $3.57 per gallon. The national average is down a penny to settle at $3.69 per gallon.
The association survey found Beaumont has the cheapest gasoline statewide at $3.44 per gallon. Fort Worth has the most expensive retail gasoline in Texas at $3.68 per gallon.
Texas drivers on average are paying 18 cents per gallon less than a year ago.
AAA says crude oil prices have posted slight gains in recent weeks as a result of positive economic news.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Deion Sanders Divorce Drama Gets Nastier With Steroid Allegations
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Dallas Hospital Offers Free Facial Surgery For African Girl
- Good Samaritan Critically Injured Helping Driver
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES