High-Speed Police Chase Ends With Crash
WISE COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – A high-speed chase with law enforcement ended with a major crash in Wise County.
Law enforcement officials began chasing an older model Cadillac in Montague County. At some point troopers with the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) assisted in trying to stop the car.
The pursuit ended in Decatur, near Highway 380 and US 287, when the suspect vehicle crashed. Only one person was in the car that crashed. The individual was transported to an area hospital and their condition is unknown.
There are reports the suspect fired shots at officers during the chase.
No law enforcement officials were injured.
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Deion Sanders Divorce Drama Gets Nastier With Steroid Allegations
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Dallas Hospital Offers Free Facial Surgery For African Girl
- Good Samaritan Critically Injured Helping Driver
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES