DALLAS (AP) – Mavericks guard Rodrigue Beaubois has undergone surgery for a broken left hand and there is no timetable for his return.
Beaubois was injured in Sunday’s loss to Oklahoma City when he jammed his hand into Kevin Durant’s side while Durant was driving into the lane.
The fourth-year guard was coming off an 18-point game against Cleveland, one shy of his season high. He is averaging 4.0 points and 1.9 assists in 45 games.
The 25-year-old Beaubois, whose once-bright future with the Mavericks was clouded by injuries and inconsistency, may have played his last game for Dallas. He is eligible for free agency after the season.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Emmitt Smith Says New Safety Rule Means NFL Has “Lost Its Mind”
- Deion Sanders Divorce Drama Gets Nastier With Steroid Allegations
- Woman Defends Beating Son Caught In Homosexual Act
- Dallas Hospital Offers Free Facial Surgery For African Girl
- Good Samaritan Critically Injured Helping Driver
MOST VIEWED GALLERIES